Rebex.Terminal.Control is part of Rebex Terminal Emulation - a set of SSH shell, Telnet and terminal emulation libraries that makes it easy to execute commands on Unix/Windows SSH or telnet servers and add terminal emulation capabilities to your applications.
This is a paid commercial product with a free 30-day trial:
- Trial mode: Start your free 30-day trial by generating your trial key at https://rebex.net/support/trial-key.aspx
- Licensed mode: Purchase the product at https://rebex.net/shop/ and get your full license key at https://rebex.net/protected/nuget
When the full license key is provided, NuGet.org repository can be used to retrieve new versions of Rebex components as long as your support contract is active.
- .NET 5.0
- .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x, 4.8
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- .NET Core 3.1 (via .NET Standard 2.1 or 2.0)
- .NET Core 2.1 (via .NET Standard 2.0)
- Xamarin.iOS (12.3 and higher; via .NET Standard 2.0)
- Xamarin.Android (9.1 and higher; via .NET Standard 2.0)
- Mono 4.6.2-4.8, 5.x, 6.x
- Universal Windows Platform build 16299 and higher (via .NET Standard 2.0)
- Xamarin.Mac (via .NET Standard 2.0)
Legacy platforms (available separately at https://www.rebex.net/):
- .NET Framework 2.0
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- .NET Compact Framework 3.9
Install-Package Rebex.Terminal.Control -Version 5.0.7733
dotnet add package Rebex.Terminal.Control --version 5.0.7733
<PackageReference Include="Rebex.Terminal.Control" Version="5.0.7733" />
paket add Rebex.Terminal.Control --version 5.0.7733
#r "nuget: Rebex.Terminal.Control, 5.0.7733"
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.