Install-Package PhantomJS -Version 2.1.1
dotnet add package PhantomJS --version 2.1.1
<PackageReference Include="PhantomJS" Version="2.1.1" />
paket add PhantomJS --version 2.1.1
#r "nuget: PhantomJS, 2.1.1"
- Upgraded Qt to 5.5.1 (issue #13377)
- Added support for SSL Client Authentication (issue #11275)
- Added support for context menu event (issue #11429)
- Allow remote debugging to use random port assigned by the OS (issue #13432)
- Allow outer context to access arbitrary URLs (issue #11217)
- Fixed --local-storage-path and localStoragePath config option (issue #11596)
- Restored --local-url-access=no regression (issue #13412)
- Fixed an issue with loading JS modules contains a last-line comment (issue #12868)
- Fixed an issue with returning binary content in WebServer module (issue #13026)
- Fixed encoded URL loading on Windows (issue #12953)
- Fixed building with GCC 5 (issue #13518)
- Fixed file upload (issue #12506)
- Fixed latest OS detection (issue #13829)
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (11)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on PhantomJS:
NReco.PhantomJS is a .NET wrapper for running PhantomJS (headless WebKit browser) from C#/.NET code.
This package is now DEPRECATED in favor of the PhantomJS package
A powerful C# web crawler that makes advanced crawling features easy to use. AbotX builds upon the open source Abot C# Web Crawler by providing a powerful set of wrappers and extensions.
This package contains .NET helper classes to make the creation of Selenium tests easier. It contains a Connector class that supports various initializations of the Driver. It also contains a utility class to assist in working with elements.
A basic styled framework to build a structured page or component model for writing UI Automation tests.
GitHub repositories (3)
Showing the top 3 popular GitHub repositories that depend on PhantomJS:
Annotation-based conditional validation library.
C1 CMS Foundation - .NET based, open source and a bundle of joy!
Seleno helps you write automated UI tests in the right way by implementing Page Objects and Page Components and by reading from and writing to web pages using strongly typed view models.