The Open Toolkit is set of fast, low-level C# bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and OpenAL. It runs on all major platforms and powers hundreds of apps, games and scientific research.
OpenTK provides several utility libraries, including a math/linear algebra package, a windowing system, and input handling.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package OpenTK -Version 3.1.0
dotnet add package OpenTK --version 3.1.0
<PackageReference Include="OpenTK" Version="3.1.0" />
paket add OpenTK --version 3.1.0
* Fixed problem where OpenGL 3.2 contexts where created using the wrong flags, causing renderdoc error (#790).
* Fixed problem where Vector3.Transform(Quaternion) returned incorrect results ( #776 ).
* SDL backend no longer handles exceptions thrown in input events ( #735 #737 )
* Updated gamepadd mappings for SDL (#927).
* Alt + numpad now results in correct data being passed to OnKeyPress (f17fa4b).
* Keypress events are using CharSet.Unicode to allow for UTF characters.
* If GetMouseMovePointsEx returns "access denied" we fall back to the old mouse move handling ( #883 ).
* Detect joysticks which declare no valid controls & ignore (Cherry-picked from #819 ).
* Fix where an invalid joystick axis overwrites the first joystick axis. (Cherry-picked from #819 ).
* Makes the ArbCreateContext return valid settings ( #754 ).
* Unprocessed events no longer put the application into a partially-activated state ( #732 ).
* Multiple fixes under PR #914:
* NativeWindow.CursorVisible no longer resets the mouse position ( #668 ).
* Custom cursors should work now ( e598ab2 ).
* Command key is now a valid modifier ( 286119e ).
* Fix where KeyDown events would trigger KeyPress when they shouldn't, e.g. when pasting ( ea3dd48 ).
* KeyPress now receives the correct keycodes even if modifiers where held when typing ( 91b03dd ).
* Generator.Build now uses invariant culture for parsing avoiding an exception when the local system uses comma as decimal separator ( #750 ).
* Removed weird assembly version check fixing #710.
* Fixed Xamarin project so that it compiles ( See #725 and b16e7fa ).
* Matrix4 uses unsafe to invert for performace ( #719 ).
* Removed link to gitter chat, discord is where it's at ( #770 ).
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (97)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on OpenTK:
The Open Toolkit is set of fast, low-level C# bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and OpenAL. It runs on all major platforms and powers hundreds of apps, games and scientific research. OpenTK provides several utility libraries, including a math/linear algebra package, a windowing system, and input handling.
Xamarin Forms Renderer to build native UIs for WPF
Emgu CV is a cross platform .Net wrapper to the OpenCV image processing library. Allowing OpenCV functions to be called from .NET compatible languages such as C#, VB, VC++, IronPython etc. The wrapper can be compiled in Mono and run on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Xamarin Forms Renderer to build native UIs for GTK
SkiaSharp Views & Layers are a set of platform-specific views and containers that can be used to draw on the screen.
GitHub repositories (44)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on OpenTK:
.NET MAUI is the .NET Multi-platform App UI, a framework for building native device applications spanning mobile, tablet, and desktop.
Xamarin.Forms Official Home
AssetStudio is a tool for exploring, extracting and exporting assets and assetbundles.
SkiaSharp is a cross-platform 2D graphics API for .NET platforms based on Google's Skia Graphics Library. It provides a comprehensive 2D API that can be used across mobile, server and desktop models to render images.
BizHawk is a multi-system emulator written in C#. BizHawk provides nice features for casual gamers such as full screen, and joypad support in addition to full rerecording and debugging tools for all system cores.