See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel --version 10.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel -Version 10.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel" Version="10.0.0" />
paket add Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel --version 10.0.0
#r "nuget: Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel, 10.0.0"
// Install Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel&version=10.0.0 // Install Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel&version=10.0.0
Neodynamic ThermalLabel SDK for .NET is a .NET Standard library (DLL) that lets you to design barcode labels and print them to Zebra (ZPL or EPL), EPSON (ESC/POS) & Honeywell-Intermec Fingerprint printers by writing just pure .NET code in VB or C#. ThermalLabel SDK can be used for designing and printing from simple to complex labels layout supporting Texts, Barcodes, RFID and Images, and Shapes like ellipses, rectangles, and lines. Export to JPEG, PNG, SVG, PDF. Multi-column label printing support - Portrait and Landscape - .NET Data Binding support - XML Template support. Linear, Postal and 2D Barcodes - Australia Post 4-state Barcode, ABC Codabar, USS Code 128 A-B-C, USS Code 39, USS Code 93, Data Matrix ECC200, Deutsche Post Identcode, Deutsche Post Leitcode, EAN-13, GTIN-13, EAN-8, GTIN-8, EAN-99, Coupon Barcode, EAN-Velocity, Industrial 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF 25, ISBN, Bookland EAN, ISBN-13, ISBN-10, ISMN, ISSN, ITF-14, EAN-14, DUN-14, GTIN-14, JAN-13, JAN-8, MSI, OPC, PDF417, Portable Data File 417, PDF417 Truncated, PLANET, POSTNET, PZN, British Royal Mail 4-State Customer Barcode, RM4SCC, Royal TPG Post KIX 4-State Barcode, SCC-14, Singapore 4-State Postal Code Barcode, SSCC-18, UPC-128, EAN-18, Swiss PostParcel Barcode, UCC-EAN-128, EAN-128, GTIN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, GTIN-12, USPS Sack Label, USPS Tray Label Barcode, QR Code, USPS FIM, USPS Horizontal Bars, Telepen, Pharmacode, Semacode, Code 32 Italian Pharmacode IMH, USPS Package Identification Code (PIC), FedEx Ground 96, HIBC LIC/PAS, ISBT 128, Italian Post 25, USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode, VICS BOL, VICS Bill of Lading, VICS SCAC PRO, Aztec Code, Compact PDF417, Macro PDF417, Micro PDF417, Micro QR Code, UPS MaxiCode, GS1 DataBar, RSS-14, Matrix 2 of 5, Danish Postal 39, French Postal 39 A/R, GS1 DataMatrix (DMRE included), ALL EAN.UCC Composite Barcodes CC-A, CC-B, CC-C, USPS Intelligent Mail Container Barcode, USPS IMpb, Zip+4, Chinese Han Xin Code, IFA PPN, Postmatrix, DotCode, Mailmark and more!
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (7)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel:
ThermalLabel Editor Add-on is a first-class barcode label designer component for .NET Windows desktop apps (WinForms & WPF) which empowers your own apps by providing an end-user visual label editor! It features visual aids for the creation of items like texts, barcodes, pictures and shapes; an undo/redo engine, Cut-Copy-Paste functionality, Grid-lines, snap to grid, Z-ordering, zooming, keyboard shortcuts for well-known common actions, In-place text edition for TextItem objects and many more features! It is also very customizable so you can skin it to match the app’s UI style on which it will be hosted in. With the ThermalLabel Editor component, you can allow your end-users to create, load, edit and save ThermalLabel objects in the form of XML template file definition or .NET object within your own .NET apps. You can also export the labels to PDF or raster image formats by leveraging the ThermalLabel SDK ThermalLabel Editor provides First-Class Internationl Barcode Standards compliance. Neodynamic is an expert in the barcode field and all the barcode algorithms were written from ground up based on the official specifications. ThermalLabel Editor leverages the ThermalLabel SDK and provides you and your end-users with barcode generation for most popular Linear (1D), Postal & 2D Symbologies/Standards including Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128 (formerly EAN/UCC-128), GS1 DataBar (RSS-14), EAN 13 & UPC, Postal (USPS, British Royal Mail, Australia Post, DHL, etc.), Data Matrix (including GS1 version), QR Code, PDF 417, UPS MaxiCode, Micro QR Code, ALL EAN/UPC Composite Barcodes (CC-A, CC-B & CC-C), Chinese Han Xin Code, IFA PPN, Postmatrix and many more!
Allow printing ThermalLabel SDK content from ASP.NET MVC, WebForms, CORE, WebAPI scenarios
Allow printing ThermalLabel SDK content from WPF and WinForms scenarios
ThermalLabel Editor Add-on is a first-class barcode label designer component for .NET Core Windows Desktop apps (WinForms & WPF) which empowers your own apps by providing an end-user visual label editor! It features visual aids for the creation of items like texts, barcodes, pictures and shapes; an undo/redo engine, Cut-Copy-Paste functionality, Grid-lines, snap to grid, Z-ordering, zooming, keyboard shortcuts for well-known common actions, In-place text edition for TextItem objects and many more features! It is also very customizable so you can skin it to match the app’s UI style on which it will be hosted in. With the ThermalLabel Editor component, you can allow your end-users to create, load, edit and save ThermalLabel objects in the form of XML template file definition or .NET object within your own .NET apps. You can also export the labels to PDF or raster image formats by leveraging the ThermalLabel SDK ThermalLabel Editor provides First-Class Internationl Barcode Standards compliance. Neodynamic is an expert in the barcode field and all the barcode algorithms were written from ground up based on the official specifications. ThermalLabel Editor leverages the ThermalLabel SDK and provides you and your end-users with barcode generation for most popular Linear (1D), Postal & 2D Symbologies/Standards including Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128 (formerly EAN/UCC-128), GS1 DataBar (RSS-14), EAN 13 & UPC, Postal (USPS, British Royal Mail, Australia Post, DHL, etc.), Data Matrix (including GS1 version), QR Code, PDF 417, UPS MaxiCode, Micro QR Code, ALL EAN/UPC Composite Barcodes (CC-A, CC-B & CC-C), Chinese Han Xin Code, IFA PPN, Postmatrix and many more!
Allow printing ThermalLabel SDK content from .NET Core Windows Desktop (WPF & Windows Forms) Projects.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
• New! Advanced Expressions applied on the label content at rendering time. This allows advanced and dynamic changes on any Item properties based on Expressions code. For example, this will allow to hide Items, change colors, fonts, location, size and most of the properties available on each Item type. Added Expressions collection property to ThermalLabel object.
• New! Added new keywords to ExpressionBuilder like `Set` (set values to Items properties or Variables), `New` (create a new object) as well as `Enumeration` types. Also added new LABEL_WIDTH and LABEL_HEIGHT variables for dynamic Item alignment. In addition, ExpressionBuilder now supports adding any custom or .NET Type references through the AddReference method.
• New! Support for Sheet Labels layout (like Avery and other brands). Added SheetLabelsWidth, SheetLabelsHeght, SheetLabelsCount, and SheetLabelsMargin properties to ThermalLabel class.
• New! Export labels to PDF in vector format. Added UseVectorDrawing property to PdfMetadata class to enable it.
• New! Export labels to HTML format.
• New! Added ParagraphScaling option to TextSizing so any text paragraph in a TextItem can automatically scale to fit in the available container size.
• New! Added Arc option to TextSizing to allow printing single line of arc-shaped text.
• New! Added Vertical option to TextSizing to allow printing single line of text vertically (stacked chars effect).
• New! Outline Text effect by setting StrokeThickness and StrokeColorHex properties on any TextItem. Note: Not available for NativePrinterFonts nor Multiline text.
• New! Added Visible property to Item objects so can be hidden or not when label is exported to any supported formats and when printing.
• New! Added JSON format for label templates.
• New! Added support for XML & CSV string data sources. The data source string must be prefixed with 'xml:' & 'csv:' respectivelly.
• New! Added support for JSON Array data sources. The JSON Array can be specified to a file with '.json' extension, or as a plain string that must be prefixed with 'json:'.
• New! Added DocumentName property to WindowsPrintJob to specify the doc name that appears on Windows print queue.
• New! Font.CustomFontFile can now be specified to a Base64 string representing the TTF font file content.
• Improved! RTL text rendering when mixed with non-RTL text.
• Improved! FontSizeScaling was not considering the TextItem's Height.
• Improved! Support for newer SkiaSharp versions and removed SkiaSharp.HarfBuzz dependency.
• Barcode Features
• New! Added two digits checksum to Code11 symbology
• New! Plessey Barcode
• New! GS1 Aztec Code Barcode
• New! EPC QR Code Barcode (SEPA Credit Transfer QR Code, SCT QR Code)
• New! Code 49 Stacked Barcode
• New! Codablock-F Stacked Barcode
• New! TLC39 Barcode
• New! HIBC LIC Codablock-F Barcode
• New! HIBC PAS Codablock-F Barcode
• New! TriOptic Barcode
• New! DIN SPEC 91406 QR Code Barcode
• New! DIN SPEC 91406 Data Matrix Barcode
• New! Update AIs based on GS1 General Specification v20: AI (723s) Certification reference, AI (7240) Protocol ID, AI (8009) Optically readable sensor indicator, AI (8013) Global Model Number (GMN), AI (8026) Identification of pieces of a trade item (ITIP) contained in a logistic unit, AI (714) National Healthcare Reimbursement Number (NHRN) • Portugal AIM, and AI (8013) Global Model Number (GMN)
• New! HIBC LIC Additional Supplemental Data support