Nemiro.Data.dll library is designed to work with databases Microsoft SQL Server.
The library contains helper classes for working with data.
Implements an object-oriented data access (Object-Relational Mapping, ORM).
And also implements caching data.
Install-Package Nemiro.Data.dll -Version 184.108.40.206
dotnet add package Nemiro.Data.dll --version 220.127.116.11
<PackageReference Include="Nemiro.Data.dll" Version="18.104.22.168" />
paket add Nemiro.Data.dll --version 22.214.171.124
March 30th, 2014
The new version fixes some bugs.
Improved performance and increased stability of the file cache.
Fixed minor bugs in the ORM class and SqlClient.
Fixed typos in the documentation. Documentation translated into English.
* In the <CacheCleanupResult> class added <TimeElapsed> property,
which contains execution time of cleanup cache.
* In the file cache added <BufferAccessTimeout> property, which allows you to control the buffer timeout.
* Added possibility of transmitting custom CacheBinder from the classes: <SqlClient> and <BaseObject>.
* In the <CacheInfo> class names of most properties was lost a <Cache> prefix.
* Improved search of cache object in the <CacheCollection>.
* Improved memory buffer in the file cache.
* Fixed a bug that occurred when calling <PreviousPage> and <NextPage> methods of the <DataObjectCollection> class.
* Fixed bug with incorrect parse a connection string when the specified physical path to a database file.
* Fixed a bug that could occur when you initialize an instance of the <SqlClient> class, if the <CachePath> parameter set <null> (Nothing) value.
* Fixed bug with a SQL-statements building in the <CreateTable> method of the <BaseObject> class.
* In the <GetList> method of the <BaseObject> class fixed a bug that could occur when requesting all data, without pagination.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.