dotnet add package NReco.VideoConverter --version 1.2.1
NuGet\Install-Package NReco.VideoConverter -Version 1.2.1
<PackageReference Include="NReco.VideoConverter" Version="1.2.1" />
paket add NReco.VideoConverter --version 1.2.1
#r "nuget: NReco.VideoConverter, 1.2.1"
// Install NReco.VideoConverter as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NReco.VideoConverter&version=1.2.1 // Install NReco.VideoConverter as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NReco.VideoConverter&version=1.2.1
Video converter component for C#/.NET (wrapper for ffmpeg command line tool). Can convert video/audio files, transcode live streams, extract video thumbnails, apply watermarks to video, screen capture etc - everything that is possible with ffmpeg from the command line. Supports .NET streams for input/output (encode/decode without tmp files).
NReco.VideoConverter nuget can be used for free in non-SaaS apps that have only one single-server production deployment. This nuget package includes ffmpeg.exe (it is extracted on the first use automatically - you don't need to deploy ffmpeg separately) and therefore can be used only on Windows. For cross-platform deployments NReco.VideoConverter.LT nuget should be used instead.
How to use:
var ffmpeg = new NReco.VideoConverter.FFMpegConverter();
More info (VideoConverter online demo, examples): https://www.nrecosite.com/video_converter_net.aspx
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
More info (online demo, usage examples): https://www.nrecosite.com/video_converter_net.aspx
- fixed issue that can occur when "Stop" method is called (NullReferenceException at AsyncStreamReader.WaitUtilEOF)
- added netstandard2.0 build: now NReco.VideoConverter nuget (includes ffmpeg.exe) can be used in NET6/NET7/.NET Core apps with free offering! (Windows deployments only)
- ffmpeg.exe updated to the latest stable release 5.1.2 (x64 "essentials" build from https://www.gyan.dev/ffmpeg/builds/)
- now relative paths (both for input/output) are resolved in respect to the current working directory, not to ffmpeg location (FFMpegToolPath)
- fixed an issue when FFMpegException didn't reflect the last error line from ffmpeg console log output
- FFMpeg updated to v.4.2.1
- added GetVideoThumbnail overloads that accept ConvertSettings (to pass any custom ffmpeg options)
- fixed (rare) InvalidOperationException issue related to cleanup of FFMpeg Process
- fixed issue with FFMpegInput.Format in ConvertMedia overload that accepts FFMpegInput
- FFMpeg updated to v.4.0 (note: Win XP/Server 2003 no longer supported)
- FFMpeg updated to v.3.2.2
- ConvertLiveMediaTask.Stop uses only 'q' command if possible (CTRL+C method not used because of instability)
- Fixed IOException issue thrown by ConvertLiveMedia
- added FFMpegConverter.LogLevel property
- added FFMpegConverter.ExtractFFmpeg() method (forces extraction of ffmpeg binaries)
- FFMpegConverter.Stop switched from sending CTRL+C to ffmpeg console to 'q' command written to stdin: this approach is more stable and compatible with .NET Core
- Fixed issue with NullReferenceException from Process.WaitForExit (thrown when Stop method is called from another thread)
- added NReco.VideoConverter.LT build for NET Standards 1.5 (can be used from .NET Core apps)