PivotData: in-memory .NET OLAP cube (multidimensional array) for analytical queries and pivot tables calculation.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package NReco.PivotData -Version 1.2.5
dotnet add package NReco.PivotData --version 1.2.5
<PackageReference Include="NReco.PivotData" Version="1.2.5" />
paket add NReco.PivotData --version 1.2.5
- Fixed PivotTable issue when the same dimension is used for both rows and columns (should be diagonal matrix result).
- New IAggregator.AsComposite() extension method avoids boilerplate code (cast to CompositeAggregator) for accessing PivotData or PivotTable with several measures.
- Added QueryCube example that illustrates how to use SliceQuery to filter/slice/dice, define derived (calculated) dimensions and measures.
- added PivotTable.PreserveGroupOrder option: when enabled sort by value reorders rows/columns only inside groups.
- now PivotData works in lazy totals mode by default (this is backward-compatible change)
- added SortAsComparer for defining explicit order of pivot table rows or columns
- fixed NaturalSortKeyComparer for case when dimension has keys of different types: in this case it fallbacks to compare string equivalents of the keys
- added NaturalSortKeyComparer.ReverseInstance
- moved SliceQuery from PivotData Toolkit to NReco.PivotData assembly. SliceQuery can be used for querying data cube in linq-style.
- PivotTable class: added PivotData property for accessing underlying data cube, added SortRowKeys/SortColumnKeys overloads for specifying measure index (for pivot tables with several measures)
- Overloaded ToString in IAggregatorFactory implementations (used for getting human-readable measure names)
- now NReco.PivotData.dll is a signed (strongly named) assembly
- added PivotData.CopyTo for custom merge/slice cube operations
- added PivotTableMD class for creating n-dimensional (n>2) pivot table views
- added overloads for PivotData/PivotTable that accept custom comparers of dimension keys
- changed LazyTotals mode behaviour: now accessing grand-total value doesn't force calculation of all sub-totals (reason out-of-memory exception for large cubes)
- a lot of other minor changes/fixes
- introduced IPivotTable interface
- improved PivotData class performance and decreased memory consumption
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.