PdfRenderer converts PDF to images (png, jpg, tiff) or text from C#/.NET (wrapper for poppler tools). Component can render PDF pages to image for preview/thumbnail with custom resolution; useful for viewing PDFs without installed PDF viewer. Poppler tool (pdftoppm, pdfinfo, pdfimages, pdftotext) binaries are extracted on first use and you don't need to deploy them separately (only for Windows x64 env).
Install-Package NReco.PdfRenderer -Version 1.4.0
dotnet add package NReco.PdfRenderer --version 1.4.0
<PackageReference Include="NReco.PdfRenderer" Version="1.4.0" />
paket add NReco.PdfRenderer --version 1.4.0
#r "nuget: NReco.PdfRenderer, 1.4.0"
// Install NReco.PdfRenderer as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NReco.PdfRenderer&version=1.4.0 // Install NReco.PdfRenderer as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NReco.PdfRenderer&version=1.4.0
Convert PDF to image online demo, usage examples: https://www.nrecosite.com/pdf_to_image_renderer_net.aspx
- without a license key PdfRenderer works in TRIAL MODE (with some limitations / trial notices).
- poppler 21.03 binaries for Windows x64 are included (extracted on first use)
- can be used in .NET Core apps; in case of non-Windows platform (Linux, MacOS) poppler tools should be deployed/installed separately.
- poppler x64 binaries for windows updated to 21.03 (2021-Mar-01), a lot of issues are fixed (https://poppler.freedesktop.org/releases.html)
- now 'pdftoppm' TIFF output works fine on windows (emulation is not needed anymore)
- patched poppler-0.8.7-win binaries to enable ability to use poppler-data
- poppler x64 binaries for windows updated to 0.87 (2020-Mar-28). BEAKING: Win-x86 no longer supported
- new poppler build is faster, more stable, offers more features in comparing to previously used poppler binaries
- legacy net20 target is replaced with net45 (minimal .NET Framework version is 4.5)
- legacy netstandard1.5 target is removed as .NET Core 1.x reaches end-of-life
- fixed parse issue with PdfImages.GetPdfImagesList ('pdfimages -list')
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.