NHibernate 5.4.6Prefix Reserved
dotnet add package NHibernate --version 5.4.6
NuGet\Install-Package NHibernate -Version 5.4.6
<PackageReference Include="NHibernate" Version="5.4.6" />
paket add NHibernate --version 5.4.6
#r "nuget: NHibernate, 5.4.6"
// Install NHibernate as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NHibernate&version=5.4.6 // Install NHibernate as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NHibernate&version=5.4.6
Welcome to NHibernate
NHibernate is a mature, open source object-relational mapper for the .NET framework. It is actively developed, fully featured and used in thousands of successful projects.
Latest Release Version
The quickest way to get the latest release of NHibernate is to add it to your project using NuGet (https://nuget.org/List/Packages/NHibernate).
Alternatively binaries are available from SourceForge at http://sourceforge.net/projects/nhibernate.
You are encouraged to review the release notes (releasenotes.txt), particularly when upgrading to a later version. The release notes will generally document any breaking changes.
Nightly Development Builds
The quickest way to get the latest development build of NHibernate is to add it to your project using NuGet from Cloudsmith feed (https://cloudsmith.io/~nhibernate/repos/nhibernate-core/packages/).
In order to make life a little bit easier you can register the package source in the NuGet.Config file in the top folder of your project, similar to the following.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <configuration> <packageSources> <add key="NHibernateDevBuilds" value="https://nuget.cloudsmith.io/nhibernate/nhibernate-core/v3/index.json" /> </packageSources> </configuration>
Package repository hosting is graciously provided by Cloudsmith. Cloudsmith is the only fully hosted, cloud-native, universal package management solution, that enables your organization to create, store and share packages in any format, to any place, with total confidence.
There are two official NHibernate community forums:
- NHibernate Users - a forum for users to find help using NHibernate
- NHibernate Development - a forum for the developers of NHibernate
If you find any bugs, please report them using the GitHub issue tracker. A test-case that demonstrates the issue is usually required. Instructions on providing a test-case can be found in contributing guidelines or here.
- This software is distributed under the terms of the Free Software Foundation Lesser GNU Public License (LGPL), version 2.1 (see LICENSE.txt).
- The documentation for this software is distributed under the terms of the Free Software Foundation GNU Free Documentation License (GNU FDL), version 1.1 (see doc/LICENSE.txt).
Many thanks to the following individuals, organisations and projects whose work is so important to the success of NHibernate (in no particular order):
- NUnit - unit-testing
- Nant - build automation
- CodeBetter - TeamCity continuous integration and build management server hosting
- GitHub and SourceForge - source code hosting
- Atlassian - JIRA bug tracker licence and hosting
- Log4net - logging, by the Apache Software Foundation
- JetBrains - ReSharper licences for NHibernate developers
- LinFu - proxy implementation (Philip Laureano)
- Iesi.Collections - source code taken from an article written by Jason Smith
- Relinq - Linq provider for NHibernate
- AsyncGenerator - Roslyn based async C# code generator by @maca88
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 is compatible. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 is compatible. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- Antlr3.Runtime (>= 3.5.1 && < 4.0.0)
- Iesi.Collections (>= 4.0.4 && < 5.0.0)
- Microsoft.CSharp (>= 4.7.0)
- Remotion.Linq (>= 2.2.0 && < 3.0.0)
- Remotion.Linq.EagerFetching (>= 2.2.0 && < 3.0.0)
- System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager (>= 4.7.0)
- System.Reflection.Emit (>= 4.7.0)
- System.Reflection.Emit.Lightweight (>= 4.7.0)
NuGet packages (538)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on NHibernate:
Fluent, XML-less, compile safe, automated, convention-based mappings for NHibernate.
NHibernate integration for NServiceBus
Cache provider for NHibernate using ASP.NET Cache object.
GitHub repositories (47)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on NHibernate:
Dapper - a simple object mapper for .Net
ASP.NET Boilerplate - Web Application Framework
Distributed Application Framework for .NET
Protocol Buffers library for idiomatic .NET
Orchard is a free, open source, community-focused Content Management System built on the ASP.NET MVC platform.