A Money class written in C# for handling multi-currency arithmetic with generic type support.
Install-Package Multi-Currency-Money -Version 1.1.0
dotnet add package Multi-Currency-Money --version 1.1.0
<PackageReference Include="Multi-Currency-Money" Version="1.1.0" />
paket add Multi-Currency-Money --version 1.1.0
- ISO 4217 currency codes are introduced as enum
- Overloaded constructor for Money with Currency enum
- Overloaded Wallet.Evaluate() method with Currency enum
- Money constructor with string currency remains in this version (obsolete) and will be removed in next version
- Wallet.Evaluate() with string currency remains in this version (obsolete) and will be removed in the next version
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.