dotnet add package MindTouch.Clacks.Client --version 0.3.4.8
NuGet\Install-Package MindTouch.Clacks.Client -Version 0.3.4.8
<PackageReference Include="MindTouch.Clacks.Client" Version="0.3.4.8" />
paket add MindTouch.Clacks.Client --version 0.3.4.8
#r "nuget: MindTouch.Clacks.Client, 0.3.4.8"
// Install MindTouch.Clacks.Client as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MindTouch.Clacks.Client&version=0.3.4.8 // Install MindTouch.Clacks.Client as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MindTouch.Clacks.Client&version=0.3.4.8
A client library for quickly building smtp/memcache transport protocol communication.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- log4net (>= 2.0.6)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Fixed a connection issue in the Client when running on mono
* using log4net logger directly
* distributing as NuGet package
* eliminating some uncaught exceptions in command handling pipeline
* sync multi command fix (avoid infinite response loop)
* Replaced TimeoutException with SocketException(10060) which is the more appropriate socket timeout exception
* Replaced IStatsCollector with IClacksInstrumentation for better hooks into current state of the server
* Fixed various issues that could cause errors under load
* New client and server request processing logic
* Fixed bad Socket.Listen queue size
* most recently used sockets are now added to the front of the available queue, since they have a higher likelyhood of still being connected
* do not check Connected on socket on each pool fetch, since it has significant overhead
* Better Connected logic (i.e. polls socket, rather than just use the socket's Connected field)
* When the pool is exhausted, incoming requests for sockets are now queue'd for ConnectTimeout rather than failing immediately
* Added auto-reconnect/retry on request failure (assumes stateless server, can be turned off)
* now requires an IConnectionPool, so while host/port & IPEndpoint Ctor's still exist, the ISocket Ctor is gone
* Added the Client's endpoint to server's Request object