dotnet add package Lucene.Net.Contrib --version 3.0.3
NuGet\Install-Package Lucene.Net.Contrib -Version 3.0.3
<PackageReference Include="Lucene.Net.Contrib" Version="3.0.3" />
paket add Lucene.Net.Contrib --version 3.0.3
#r "nuget: Lucene.Net.Contrib, 3.0.3"
// Install Lucene.Net.Contrib as a Cake Addin
// Install Lucene.Net.Contrib as a Cake Tool
Lucene.Net Contrib adds a set of advanced functionality to Lucene.Net, like faceted search, spatial queries, highlighters, spell check and more.
.NET Standard / .NET 5 / .NET 6 Support
The next generation of Lucene.NET is under development. Lucene.NET 4.8.0 supports the latest .NET platforms, and the Lucene.Net.Contrib library has now been split up into specialized libraries.
See the complete list of packages.
Lucene.NET Needs Your Help
Lucene.NET 4.8.0 is a large project that has been under development since 2014, and a few volunteers have contributed more than 5000 hours of their time to help. All of the Lucene.NET modules are ported from Java, but we are still missing a few key features and have much work to do on our biggest dependency, ICU4N, to get it production ready.
If you wish to contribute your time, please see the Contributing page to get started. Specifically, the types of people we need to get Lucene.NET 4.8.0 out of beta are:
- An engineer with advanced concurrency debugging and design skills
- Someone with experience fund raising for open source
- Some developers to experiment with and blog about Lucene.NET and to help us make the user experience better by creating more documentation
We understand some people and companies don't have the time to contribute code or write documentation, but still wish to participate. While Apache provides much of the infrastructure we need through Apache sponsorship programs, these funds generally are not applied toward development work of Lucene.NET.
Being that Lucene.NET has over 450,000 lines of code and depends on several other projects that we also maintain, development on Lucene.NET is no small endeavor. It can be difficult for a small team of developers to put in the kind of time that a project of this magnitude requires, which is why we need your help. Lucene.NET needs more regular developers devoting periodic blocks of development time and it needs sponsorships so some of those developers can allocate substantial amounts of time to the project.
|Please Sponsor Our Development Team!
* (additional regular contributors will be featured here)
These sponsorships are not officially affiliated with the Apache Software Foundation, but aim to support endeavors related to Apache Lucene.NET. The ASF values community integrity and vendor independence very highly. As a general principle, it doesn't accept "cash for code" so that individual cash payments can't force contributions into a project which aren't aligned with community consensus.
Some of the developments we may be able to accelerate through this initiative include:
- Performance optimization.
- Fixing tests that are still failing intermittently.
- Implement randomized test repeatability in the Lucene.Net.TestFramework project for easier debugging GH-288.
- Finish ICU4N packaging, and provide a way to make smaller custom distributions of ICU data using the ICU Data Build Tool.
- Automation of website and API documentation build and deployment.
- Online API documentation for J2N.
- Production release of Lucene.NET 4.8.0.
- Upgrade of Lucene.NET from 4.8.0 to the latest stable version of Lucene (approximately 1800 hours of work).
Funding may also be applied toward:
- Ongoing support of Lucene.NET 4.8.0 and higher.
- Development hardware and virtualization of debugging environments.
- Reporting bugs found in .NET platform and development tools.
- Documenting policies and procedures for use by the Lucene.NET development team.
|Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.
|net35 is compatible. net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.
- Lucene.Net (>= 3.0.3)
NuGet packages (22)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Lucene.Net.Contrib:
Nuget Package for Ingeniux InSite Search V2
Nuget Package for Ingeniux InSite Search Dynamic Execute Components. This package works with Ingeniux Dynamic Site Server RTAPI v9 only. Do not install this package on projects using any other versions of Dynamic Site Server RTAPI.
Nuget Package for Ingeniux InSite Search Dynamic Execute Components. This package works with Ingeniux Dynamic Site Server RTAPI v10 only. Do not install this package on projects using any other versions of Dynamic Site Server RTAPI.
Nuget Package for Ingeniux InSite Search Dynamic Execute Components. This package works with Ingeniux Dynamic Site Server RTAPI v10.1 only. Do not install this package on projects using any other versions of Dynamic Site Server RTAPI.
GitHub repositories (5)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Lucene.Net.Contrib:
NuGet Gallery is a package repository that powers https://www.nuget.org. Use this repo for reporting NuGet.org issues.
N2 CMS, an open source CMS for ASP.NET
LINQ provider to run native queries on a Lucene.Net index
The definitive edition of Microsoft Open Source Portals, supported by the experts in portals.
A computer implementation of a trading card game: Magic: The Gathering. The goal of the project is to implement ai algorithms which can play the game at the same level as a casual human player.