See the version list below for details.
Install-Package LightBDD.XUnit -Version 1.7.0
dotnet add package LightBDD.XUnit --version 1.7.0
<PackageReference Include="LightBDD.XUnit" Version="1.7.0" />
paket add LightBDD.XUnit --version 1.7.0
#r "nuget: LightBDD.XUnit, 1.7.0"
// Install LightBDD.XUnit as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=LightBDD.XUnit&version=1.7.0 // Install LightBDD.XUnit as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=LightBDD.XUnit&version=1.7.0
Allows creating acceptance tests in developer friendly environment.
* Native support for refactoring, code analysis (like finding unused methods), test running and all features that Visual Studio / Intellisense / Resharper offer during code development,
* Easy to read scenario definitions,
* Scenario steps execution tracking, usable during longer test execution,
* Scenario steps execution time measurement,
* Possibility to run steps with dedicated shared context, allowing to run tests safely in parallel,
* Possibility to run parametrized steps with smart rules of inserting argument values to formatted step name,
* Feature result summary available in XML, HTML or Plain text format,
* Possibility to configure multiple result summaries in app.config file,
* VS Project Item templates for feature test files,
* xUnit integration.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
+ Implemented scenario steps auto-grouping for consecutive steps starting with the same name type (given/when/then/setup), by replacing following steps type to 'and'
+ Added ability to add runtime comments to currently executed steps
+ Added support for xUnit.net testing framework
+ Extended XmlResultFormatter / XmlResultFormatterSchema.xsd to include step comments and step name details
+ Added new implementations of IProgressNotifier interface