AF. SchemaValidator. IoT. StructuredOutputs. EventHub. Template. CSharp
Azure Function (.NET 7) JSON Schema Validator for IoT (Event Hub input,Structured Outputs) Template
This extension creates a Visual Studio solution (*.sln) containing an Azure Function. It contains the required code to:
- read Event Hub messages (configurable);
- validate the message structure to its related schema (through the "$schema" property);
- push the validated messages to another Event Hub and to an Azure Storage (cold storage of the raw validated messages);
- structure the Azure Storage content by device id and date;
- include optional commissioning controls.
The Azure Function includes code to validate commissioning processes (optional).
Input: - Azure Event Hub Output: - Azure Event Hub - Azure Storage (structured output according to the deviceId/date grouping path)
The Azure Function is ready to run. This said, it is highly probable that part of the code needs to be adapted to projects' specific needs.
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.