Implementations of many hashing algorithms: for hashtables, cryptographic purpose and checksums.
Install-Package HashLib -Version 2.0.1
dotnet add package HashLib --version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="HashLib" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add HashLib --version 2.0.1
- SHA3Temp solution was removed, projects CLRTest and MFCTest was moved to solution directory and renamed
- SHA3 Skein added - last one from SHA3 round 2 candidates
- Skein hash updated to newest version
- HashLib - File and stream hashing rewritten
- HashLib - Stream hashing now using two thread - one for reading, one for hashing
- HashLib - Files for hashing was opened with write access
- Removing memory leaks in SHA3MFCTest project
- Addeded testing ExtremelyLong messages for SHA3CLRTest and SHA3MFCTest
- Bug in JH hash fixed - intruduced in original version. Also test vectors for extremly long was hashed again.
- SHAvite3 hash updated to newest version - had some bugs
- Custom versions of CubeHash removed
- Crypto hashes - testing against 4GB+ data length
- From now we generating test files for all hashes, testing agains another implementation removed
- Shabal hash - bug when hashing more then 4GB
- HashLibQualityTest - crypto hashes - only two columns now - MB/s and bytes per cycle
- HashLibOutputDataGenerator - use temporary file
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 2 GitHub repositories that depend on HashLib:
Next-gen crypto currency mining pool software
inVtero.net: A high speed (Gbps) Forensics, Memory integrity & assurance. Includes offensive & defensive memory capabilities. Find/Extract processes, hypervisors (including nested) in memory dumps using microarchitechture independent Virtual Machiene Introspection techniques
Read more about the GitHub Usage information on our documentation.