Intercept calls to an interface before or after the concrete implementation is invoked.
Install-Package GreyhamWooHoo.Interceptor.Core -Version 1.1.4
dotnet add package GreyhamWooHoo.Interceptor.Core --version 1.1.4
<PackageReference Include="GreyhamWooHoo.Interceptor.Core" Version="1.1.4" />
paket add GreyhamWooHoo.Interceptor.Core --version 1.1.4
- Fixed a bug where OnAfter would be called for all After rules, not just the matching one
- Stub and OnAfter include parameters and arguments for the method call
- Improved internal code relating to stubbing void methods
- Support for multiple Before and multiple After callouts
- Adding support for method / return value interrogators
- Consolidated the async, Void and Task implementations (wrong assumptions/knowledge gap on my part)
- Tests consolidated / renamed
- Breaking Changes:
1. Prior implementation: non-generic Tasks were always assumed to be void (HasReturnValue=false on callout)
2. 1.1.1 Implementation: non-generic Tasks will interpret the .Result and callout with the correct result
- Adding async void methods, extra tests
- Includes generic and non-generic builder interfaces (backwards compatible)
- Adding support for async tasks / methods
- Initial release.
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.