Gnostice Document Studio .NET is the next-generation multi-format document-processing component suite for .NET developers. Document Studio .NET Converter supports converting PDF, DOCX, DOC, XLSX, XLS, ODS, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF, TIFF and MTIFF to PDF, DOCX, RTF, TXT, HTML, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and MTIFF. It can convert documents such as DOCX-to-PDF or PDF to images without requiring any other external software or libraries. It can also intelligently reconstruct page elements when converting PDF to DOCX.
Document Studio .NET is 100% managed code. It can natively process supported formats without requiring external software such as Microsoft Word, Open XML SDK, Word Automation Services, Adobe PDF library or GhostScript.
NOTE: This product runs in trial mode. If you are happy with the product, you can unlock it by purchasing a license on our website.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Gnostice.DocumentStudio.MailMerge -Version 19.3.0
dotnet add package Gnostice.DocumentStudio.MailMerge --version 19.3.0
<PackageReference Include="Gnostice.DocumentStudio.MailMerge" Version="19.3.0" />
paket add Gnostice.DocumentStudio.MailMerge --version 19.3.0
#r "nuget: Gnostice.DocumentStudio.MailMerge, 19.3.0"
// Install Gnostice.DocumentStudio.MailMerge as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Gnostice.DocumentStudio.MailMerge&version=19.3.0 // Install Gnostice.DocumentStudio.MailMerge as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Gnostice.DocumentStudio.MailMerge&version=19.3.0
Version 2019 R3 - November 22, 2019
- From this release onward .NET Framework 4.0 is not supported anymore. The
lowest supported version is .NET Framework 4.5.
- WPF Document Viewer
- Introduced a new property “MouseMode” to change the mouse pointer actions.
It provides three options: pan, selection and marquee zoom.
- Introduced area selection tool.
- Introduced drag and zoom feature.
- Added support for Mouse Up, Down and Move events.
- Document Viewer
- Introduced Non-page switching Scrolling Mode
- Introduced Cover Page Page Layouting option.
- The event ‘ZoomListUpdated’ is renamed as ‘ZoomValuesUpdated’.
- New .NET Core compliant PDF Engine
- Support for rendering of CCITT Group 3 and Group 4 encoded images.
- Support for decoding of streams encoded in ASCIIHex, ASCII85, RunLength, and
LZW, compression filter types in addition to already supported Flate encoded streams
- Image engine
- Addressed the issue with TIFF taking longer time to load by loading the pages
only when they are accessed.
- Word engine
- Fixed threading issue when drawing images embedded in Word documents.
- Handled parsing of external HTML content in DOCX engine.
- Handled the color property ‘Auto’ so that the text is visible when a black
background is present.
- DOCX Parsing issue when cell properties are not defined resulting in “Object
reference not set to an instance of an object” exception.
- DOCX fails to load when it has a namespace associated with ECMA 376 3rd edition.
- DOCX parsing issue when the unit is set to ‘pt’ as the expected unit is ‘twips’.
- HTML engine
- Replaced the usage of XML parser in HTML engine with AngleSharp.
- Enabled HTML as an input format. This was disabled earlier since most HTML would
fail to parse with the built in XML parser.
- PDF : Updated fault tolerance logic to handle the case when trailer has incorrect
xref table /Size entry.
- Gnostice.DocumentStudio.Foundation (= 19.3.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.