Evolve is an easy migration tool that uses plain old sql scripts. Its purpose is to automate your database changes, and help keep those changes synchronized through all your environments and developpement teams.
Every time you build your project, it will automatically ensure that your database is up-to-date, without having to do anything other than build. Install it and forget it !
See the version list below for details.
dotnet tool install --global Evolve.Tool --version 3.0.0
dotnet new tool-manifest # if you are setting up this repo dotnet tool install --local Evolve.Tool --version 3.0.0
nuke :add-package Evolve.Tool --version 3.0.0
- #187 Add new option : RetryRepeatableMigrationsUntilNoError
- #210 Add new option TransactionMode.CommitAll to commit a group of script at once
- #160 Add new option TransactionMode.RollbackAll to preview/validate the changes Evolve would make to the database
- #190 Add new option SkipNextMigrations to mark all subsequent migrations as applied
- #196 Drop support of netcoreapp2.2 for net5.0
- #203 Fix Evolve fails to erase SQL Server functions and computed columns WITH SCHEMABINDING that depends on each other
This package has no dependencies.