Redistributable components for package 'EasyHookNativePackage'. This package should only be installed as a dependency.
(This is not the package you are looking for).
Install-Package EasyHookNativePackage.redist -Version 2.7.7097
dotnet add package EasyHookNativePackage.redist --version 2.7.7097
<PackageReference Include="EasyHookNativePackage.redist" Version="2.7.7097" />
paket add EasyHookNativePackage.redist --version 2.7.7097
1. Support hooking far jumps even if not first instruction for x64 (#243)
1. x64 trampoline: ensure stack is 16 bytes aligned (#214 and #234)
1. Quoted service path to avoid path spaces vulnerability (outlined in CVE-2005-1185, CVE-2005-2938 and CVE-2000-1128)
2. Rename CLIENT_ID struct to DBG_CLIENT_ID (fix build error on Windows SDK 10.0.16299.0) (#225)
3. NuGet support for VS2017 (v141) native C/C++ package (#181)
1. Allow EasyLoad library path to be specified within Config class - only impacts managed remote hook (#220)
1. CreateAndInject now supports long command lines (#84 / #170)
2. RhCreateRemoveStealthThread now works for 64-bit targets (#91 / #159)
3. Added LhGetHookBypassAddress / LocalHook.HookBypassAddress to allow bypassing the hook and call original directly without having to be within the hook handler (#155)
1. MAX_HOOK_COUNT increased from 128 to 1024
2. CreateAndInject fixed to support injection across sessions (providing appropriate privileges).
3. RhCreateStealthRemoteThread fixed for 32-bit (still fairly experimental) (#91)
4. 64-bit driver now preserves RAX register for trampoline (#78)
5. Native NuGet package now includes support for VS2015
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on EasyHookNativePackage.redist:
This project supports extending (hooking) unmanaged code (APIs) on 32- or 64-bit Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on EasyHookNativePackage.redist:
Nice and free .Net code coverage support for Visual Studio with OpenCover.