This project supports extending (hooking) unmanaged code (APIs) with pure managed ones, from within a fully managed environment on 32- or 64-bit Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
EasyHook currently supports injecting assemblies built for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0 and can also inject native DLLs.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package EasyHook -Version 2.7.6035
dotnet add package EasyHook --version 2.7.6035
<PackageReference Include="EasyHook" Version="2.7.6035" />
paket add EasyHook --version 2.7.6035
1. MAX_HOOK_COUNT increased from 128 to 1024
2. CreateAndInject fixed to support injection across sessions (providing appropriate privileges).
3. RhCreateStealthRemoteThread fixed for 32-bit (still fairly experimental) (#91)
4. 64-bit driver now preserves RAX register for trampoline (#78)
1. Added WOW64 boundary executables to NuGet package
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 8 GitHub repositories that depend on EasyHook:
Every programmer needs a rubberduck. COM add-in for the VBA & VB6 IDE (VBE).
A Lightweight Windows Taskbar Enhancement Utility
DirectX Capture and Overlays by using Direct3D API hooks
My musings with C#
A clipboard manager for the 21st century.
Automation utility for PS4 Remote Play written in C#
.NET Library which facilitates interacting with Audio Devices on Windows
Drag and drop Outlook items as files into any application
Read more about the GitHub Usage information on our documentation.