dotnet add package Dskow.Filters --version 1.0.8
NuGet\Install-Package Dskow.Filters -Version 1.0.8
<PackageReference Include="Dskow.Filters" Version="1.0.8" />
paket add Dskow.Filters --version 1.0.8
#r "nuget: Dskow.Filters, 1.0.8"
// Install Dskow.Filters as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Dskow.Filters&version=1.0.8 // Install Dskow.Filters as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Dskow.Filters&version=1.0.8
This Audio filter is a non-compression audio filter based off of fractional octaves.
- Made sure output of Filter sounds correct.
- Convert double to float for coefficients.
- Removed the double negative values on A1 and A2 in filter.
- Converted gain to amplitude in filter calculation.
- Moved ChunkLength and Index as properties in WaveHeaderParser.
- Added a 16-bit WAV header parser object which copies header from input to output and finds the index of the audio data.
- Added numChannels to BiquadCascade constructor with default of mono audio files.
- Changed file IO from double array to byte array to match urhosharp audio stream.
- Made sample per second parameter settable after construction.
- Made coefficient constructor parameters visible and settable after construction.
- Added documentation notes to classes.
- Fixed bug in frequency list calculation from bandwidth.
- Added xunit tests for quality, frequency list, and coefficients.
- Refactored class structure to separate the coefficent calculation from the biquad filtering logic.
- Added a cascading biquad class
- Removed uneeded methods and objects
- Added bandwidth propery based on fractional octaves with 1/3 as default
- Calculate frequencies from bandwidth based on fractional octaves
- Update coefficients and internal memory with frequencies changes, samples per sec changes, or number of channels changes
- Update quality and frequencies when bandwidth changes
- Externalized most properties
- make MaxGainDiff, LowGain, MidGain, and HighGain public
- Initial release
- Using .NET Standard 2.0 Libray
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.