See the version list below for details.
Install-Package DotNetBrowser64 -Version 1.19.0
dotnet add package DotNetBrowser64 --version 1.19.0
<PackageReference Include="DotNetBrowser64" Version="1.19.0" />
paket add DotNetBrowser64 --version 1.19.0
#r "nuget: DotNetBrowser64, 1.19.0"
// Install DotNetBrowser64 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=DotNetBrowser64&version=1.19.0 // Install DotNetBrowser64 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=DotNetBrowser64&version=1.19.0
To be able to use DotNetBrowser, you should obtain a licence by filling a form at https://www.teamdev.com/dotnetbrowser#evaluate
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
The Browser.Dispose(bool checkBeforeUnload) method provides the ability to invoke the DialogHandler.OnBeforeUnload method
The FileChooserParams.Filter property provides a meaningful description of the file extensions accepted by the file chooser.
This information comes from the accept attribute of the input HTML element with the type=file attribute.
- The NullReferenceException exception which is thrown during the disposing the WinFormsBrowserView instance in the heavyweight rendering mode.
- The ArgumentOutOfRangeException exception which is thrown when setting the CultureInfo.
- Unable to use a custom client certificate if it already exists in the certificate storage.
- The UnauthorizedAccessException exception which is thrown if the LoggerProvider.Instance.OutputFile property is set to a path which has no write access.
- The OutOfMemoryException exception which is thrown during verification of the Chromium binaries.
- Unable to navigate with the arrow keys inside a drop-down list in the lightweight rendering mode.
- The CertificateVerifyParams.VerifyFlags property always returns null.
- The issue with the relative path in the BrowserContextParams constructor.
- The ability to manage download process even if the Browser instance which initiated the download activity has been disposed.
- The ability to set the specific bitmap scaling mode for a WPFBrowserView instance in the lightweight rendering mode.
- Improve the memory usage in the Chromium binaries verification functionality.