NuGet\Install-Package Dirkster.ColorPickerLib -Version 1.6.2
dotnet add package Dirkster.ColorPickerLib --version 1.6.2
<PackageReference Include="Dirkster.ColorPickerLib" Version="1.6.2" />
paket add Dirkster.ColorPickerLib --version 1.6.2
#r "nuget: Dirkster.ColorPickerLib, 1.6.2"
// Install Dirkster.ColorPickerLib as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Dirkster.ColorPickerLib&version=1.6.2 // Install Dirkster.ColorPickerLib as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Dirkster.ColorPickerLib&version=1.6.2
The WPF controls in this library can be used to pick and display standard WPF colors including the transparency channel definition.
This project supplies MVVM/WPF colorpicker controls that can be used to implement
- RGB (Red, Green, Blue) channels or
- HSV (Hue, Saturation, Value) channels
- Additional transparency/opacity (A) channel
The controls are available with
- Generics Theme (no custom theme just operating system styles and colors)
- and modern Dark/Light Defintions that should be useful for most modern themes (MUI, Mahapps.Metro, MLib etc)
The numeric up/down control used in this project supports editing values through multiple input channels:
- by dragging the mouse vertically/horizontally or
- by clicking up/down arrow (repeat) buttons or
- up/down or left right cursor keys or
- spinning mousewheel up down on mouseover or
- editing a textbox
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Framework||net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Dirkster.ColorPickerLib:
Our own development branch of the well known WPF document docking library
This control is now supported in NetCore 3 (with Preview 8) and .Net 4.