dotnet add package DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo --version 1.0.5
NuGet\Install-Package DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo -Version 1.0.5
<PackageReference Include="DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo" Version="1.0.5" />
paket add DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo --version 1.0.5
#r "nuget: DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo, 1.0.5"
// Install DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo&version=1.0.5 // Install DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo&version=1.0.5
Interfaces with the Kangaroo motion controller using its Packet Serial protocol.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net is compatible.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Version 1.0.5 (14 June 2014)
- Added Streaming property on KangarooChannel for high speed updates.
- Fixed some typos in the documentation.
- On a port error, GetP() now returns KangarooError.PortNotOpen instead of (incorrectly) throwing an exception.
Version 1.0.4 (28 March 2013)
- Exposed the SystemCommand method on KangarooChannel.
- Added a ProgrammaticTune example to demonstrate SystemCommand.
Version 1.0.3 (21 March 2013)
- Added method documentation.
- Fixed KangarooTimeout.WaitAny.
Version 1.0.1 (20 March 2013)
- Fixed a bug in sequence code handling that could occur when calling Start and Home based on the result of GetP.
Version 1.0 (5 March 2013)
- Initial public release.