The fastest micro-orm extension for Dapper is built around essential features of the C# 6 / VB 14 that have finally raised the simplicity of raw SQL constructs to acceptable maintenance levels.
These features leave no chance to mistypings or problems arising from db entity refactorings.
It is mandatory to use VS2015 or an equivalent build environment.
- Support for LocalDb, Ms Sql Server, MySql, SqLite, PostgreSql.
- Composite primary keys are supported.
- Compatible with component model data annotations.
- Opt-in relationships.
- Multiple entity mappings are supported, useful for partial queries in large denormalized tables and data migrations between different database types.
- All the CRUD methods accept a transaction, a command timeout, and a custom entity mapping.
- Fast pre-computed entity queries.
- A useful SQL builder and statement formatter which can be used even if you don't need the CRUD features of this library.
- A generic T4 template for C# is also provided for convenience in the NuGet package Dapper.FastCrud.ModelGenerator.
Code first entities are also supported which can either be decorated with attributes, have their mappings programmatically set, or using your own custom convention.
Check out the project site for release notes, usage and benchmarks..
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Dapper.FastCrud -Version 2.4.0
dotnet add package Dapper.FastCrud --version 2.4.0
<PackageReference Include="Dapper.FastCrud" Version="2.4.0" />
paket add Dapper.FastCrud --version 2.4.0
- Dapper (>= 1.50.2)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.