The fastest micro-orm type extension for Dapper is built around essential features of the C# 6 /VB 14 that have finally raised the simplicity of raw SQL constructs to acceptable maintenance levels.
These features leave no chance to mistypings or problems arising from db entity refactorings.
The package contains .NET 4.5 and 4.6 DLLs, one of which will be installed based on the target framework in your project.
There is no need to target .NET 4.6, but it is mandatory to use VS2015 or an equivalent build environment.
For .NET 4.5, the package will also install the dependency 'StringInterpolationBridge', which contains the polyfills required when using string interpolation with the C# 6 compiler in VS 2015.
- Support for LocalDb, Ms Sql Server, MySql, SqLite, PostgreSql
- Composite primary keys are supported
- Multiple entity mappings are supported, useful for partial queries in large denormalized tables and data migrations between different database types.
- All the CRUD methods accept a transaction, a command timeout, and a custom entity mapping.
- Fast pre-computed entity queries
- A useful SQL builder and statement formatter which can be used even if you don't need the CRUD features of this library.
- A generic T4 template for C# is also provided for convenience in the NuGet package Dapper.FastCrud.ModelGenerator.
Code first entities are also supported which can either be decorated with attributes, have their mappings programmatically set, or using your own custom convention.
Please check the project site for usage and benchmarks.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Dapper.FastCrud -Version 2.2.0
dotnet add package Dapper.FastCrud --version 2.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Dapper.FastCrud" Version="2.2.0" />
paket add Dapper.FastCrud --version 2.2.0
- breaking change: due to the large number of arguments, in some cases, a new definition was added for all the extension methods and the existing methods were marked as obsolete with some of them losing argument optionality
- full support for table and column name overrides
- SQL delimiters used throughout
- PostgreSql delimiters enforced
- default library conventions, easy to override if needed
- default SQL statement options
- enhanced SQL builder with a SQL formatter provider, with support for formatting specifiers for table (T), column (C) or table and column (TC)
- support for the MetadataType attribute
- fixed the INSERT statement in an MsSql table with triggers
- fixed SKIP and TOP clauses for MsSql and SqLite
- added bulk update and delete
- Dapper (>= 1.38.0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.