Trivial micro-orm implemented on Dapper, streamlines connection and transaction management while preserving flexibility and usability.
// To create an instance of database context inherit DbContext
class TestDb : DbContext
private const string ConnectionName = "DefaultConnection";
// execute multiple statatements using same connection
// connection and transaction (if needed)
var db = new TestDb();
// using it with ninject
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Dapper.Data -Version 1.14.0
dotnet add package Dapper.Data --version 1.14.0
<PackageReference Include="Dapper.Data" Version="1.14.0" />
paket add Dapper.Data --version 1.14.0
* changed commandTimeout to 0 by default (infinite)
* Using new version of Dapper
* added commandTimeout to api
* added CommandDefinition to api
* added QueryMultiple
* Query<T> will check if T is IDictionary<string, object> and will return data as IDictionary<string, object>
* Enable overriding service using RegisterService
* Refactored common common commands in to IDbCommand interface
* Added multi mapping query support
* DbServiceProvider now implements IServiceProvider
* For is obsolete use GetService to retreave services
* Included T4 template to use on dataset to create services. T4 name must match dataset name. Also when adding dataset clear its custom tool property. The dataset is used only as GUI designer for your POCO(s) and services. The T4 will create one interface per table and a one interface that implement's IDbService and one base class that inherit's DbService eposing all queries defined in dataset as methods.
* Streamlined connection and transaction management
* Batch query processing
* Can use ninject
* Thread safe
* Connection can be defined in .config file
- Dapper (>= 1.27.0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.