.NET Core C# Push Notifications for Android Google Firebase Messaging (FCM) and Apple push notifications (APN).
Install-Package CorePush -Version 3.0.1
dotnet add package CorePush --version 3.0.1
<PackageReference Include="CorePush" Version="3.0.1" />
paket add CorePush --version 3.0.1
- Removed Portable.BouncyCastle and System.Security.Cryptography.Cng dependency
v3.0.0 [Includes breaking changes]
- Added ApnSettings and FcmSettings
- HttpClient has to be injected for FcmSender and ApnSender
- Both ApnSender and FcmSender are not IDisposable anymore as HttpClient is injected and managed outside
- ApnSender JWT token expiration is managed according to Apple documentation
- Added IFcmSender and IApnSender interfaces
- Requires .NET Core 3.1
- Target framework changed to netstandard2.1
- Docker/Linux support is added, thanks to @JeroenBer
- ApnSender now uses publisher profile instead of certificates
- Firebase cloud messaging now is the only option to send Android push notifications
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 12.0.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.