Library to generate the new QR bill used for invoicing in Switzerland (starting in mid 2020).
The Swiss QR bill library:
- generates PDF, SVG and PNG files
- generates payment slip (105mm by 210mm), A4 sheets or QR code only
- is multilingual: German, French, Italian, English
- validates the invoice data and provides detailed validation information
- parses the invoice data embedded in the QR code
- is easy to use
- is small and fast
- is free – even for commecial use (MIT License)
- is built for .NET Standard 2.0 and runs on all modern .NET platforms
- has a single non-Microsoft dependency: Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Codecrete.SwissQRBill.Generator -Version 2.1.1
dotnet add package Codecrete.SwissQRBill.Generator --version 2.1.1
<PackageReference Include="Codecrete.SwissQRBill.Generator" Version="2.1.1" />
paket add Codecrete.SwissQRBill.Generator --version 2.1.1
New in release 2.1 & 2.1.1:
- Advice generation with amount 0
- Less strict for trailing line feeds
- Less strict for missing line feeds
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.