See the version list below for details.
NuGet\Install-Package CodeCarvings.Piczard -Version 18.104.22.168
dotnet add package CodeCarvings.Piczard --version 22.214.171.124
<PackageReference Include="CodeCarvings.Piczard" Version="126.96.36.199" />
paket add CodeCarvings.Piczard --version 188.8.131.52
#r "nuget: CodeCarvings.Piczard, 184.108.40.206"
// Install CodeCarvings.Piczard as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CodeCarvings.Piczard&version=220.127.116.11 // Install CodeCarvings.Piczard as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CodeCarvings.Piczard&version=18.104.22.168
Piczard is a FREE image manipulation library developed keeping focus on ASP.NET needs
It provides a variety of tools that can help you to manage images in your ASP.NET applications:
- PictureTrimmer: The world's most awesome WYSIWYG image cropping tool for ASP.NET.
- An expandable set of classes and methods that allows - in an extremely easy way - to programmatically load, process and save images. With Piczard, tasks such as image resizing, watermarking or cropping, can be performed even with a single line of code !
- An advanced image upload control with a powerful and intuitive image manipulation interface.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on CodeCarvings.Piczard:
SimpleImageUpload user control allows the final user to: - Upload an image to the server - Interactively crop, resize, rotate/flip and color adjust the uploaded image (WYSIWYG) - Automatically apply post-processing filters (e.g.: image resize + watermark) - View a preview of the uploaded image - Edit a previously uploaded image maintaining the image parameters selected in the past (crop coordinates, resize factor, rotation angle, color adjustments, etc.. ) Since this control is provided as ASCX, the full source code is available. You are free to change/edit it according to your needs.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Improvement: The fluidity of PictureTrimmer has been greatly enhanced;
- Bugfix: System.NullReferenceException when section "CodeCarvings.piczard/webSettings" is not defined in web.config file.