dotnet add package Bygdrift.Tools.MssqlTool --version 1.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package Bygdrift.Tools.MssqlTool -Version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Bygdrift.Tools.MssqlTool" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add Bygdrift.Tools.MssqlTool --version 1.0.1
#r "nuget: Bygdrift.Tools.MssqlTool, 1.0.1"
// Install Bygdrift.Tools.MssqlTool as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Bygdrift.Tools.MssqlTool&version=1.0.1 // Install Bygdrift.Tools.MssqlTool as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Bygdrift.Tools.MssqlTool&version=1.0.1
Add, update or overwrite random csv-files directly into MS SQL database as a table.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
- Bygdrift.Tools.CsvTool (>= 1.1.0)
- Bygdrift.Tools.LogTool (>= 1.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Binder (>= 6.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.EnvironmentVariables (>= 6.0.1)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json (>= 6.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Logging (>= 6.0.0)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 11.0.2)
- RepoDb.SqlServer.BulkOperations (>= 1.1.6)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Extracted the project to it's own from Warehouse, as I earlier have done with Bygdrift.CsvTools.