Bunifu Framework EULA:
- License is per developer meaning each developer should have a unique license key.
- Each key allows up to two activations (two machines). This means if you are collaborating you can have two devices activated using same key.
- All renewals are paid annually from date of purchase.
- Design-time limitation upon expiry i.e. you will not be able to edit your project in design time using the framework if you do not renew.
- There are no runtime limitations.
- Free feature updates on specific product within active licensing period for all premium users.
- We do not provide the product (Framework) source code.
Royalties and Distribution
- You will not pay any royalties for applications you make and deploy using our framework. You may distribute applications you make using our framework royalty free.
Resetting and Transfers
- If you bought a new PC or need to transfer your license to another machine, write to https://bunifuframework.com/support. The key being transferred should be active at a time.
- If you bought a license and it's not working, please write to https://bunifuframework.com/support, we will track your details and reset for you.
- Your compiled applications will continue running even after expiry of license. However, your will not be able to edit your project/solution in design time.
- Bugs will be handled on a case-by-case basis which will dictate the timeframe for resolving the bug.
- We provide a 14-day free trial for all premium users.
- Upon expiry, you will need to purchase to continue using the product.
- All activations are online. Meaning you will need internet to activate. There are no offline activations.
- We reserve the right to modify the licensing from time to time without notice.