Box API for .NET by CloudRail provided an easy solution to upload, download, retrive folders and many more functionality.
Get a free license key at: https://cloudrail.com/
- Download files from Cloud Storage.
- Upload files to Cloud Storage.
- Get Meta Data of files, folders and perform all standard operations (copy, move, etc) with them.
- Retrieve user and quota information.
- Generate share links for files and folders.
- Advance Request: Use any Box functionality that is missing from CloudRail
Cloudrail SDK is built with Microsoft .NET Standard 2.0 which supports the following
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- .NET Core 2.0
- Mono 5.4
We decided to discontinue this product as of February 2019. CloudRail now entirely focuses on connecting industrial sensors to AWS, Azure, Google IoT and many more to realize IIoT projects. Learn more at https://cloudrail.com/
Install-Package Box.Api -Version 1.0.6
dotnet add package Box.Api --version 1.0.6
<PackageReference Include="Box.Api" Version="1.0.6" />
paket add Box.Api --version 1.0.6
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.