Install-Package BlazorFormManager -Version 2.2.0
dotnet add package BlazorFormManager --version 2.2.0
<PackageReference Include="BlazorFormManager" Version="2.2.0" />
paket add BlazorFormManager --version 2.2.0
#r "nuget: BlazorFormManager, 2.2.0"
// Install BlazorFormManager as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BlazorFormManager&version=2.2.0 // Install BlazorFormManager as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BlazorFormManager&version=2.2.0
Provides core functionalities for handling AJAX form submissions with zero or more files, and report back data upload progress.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Added drag and drop support with simple image manipulation utilities.
Drag and drop options are configurable both at design and run-time:
- Enable or disable drop event notifications.
- Specify the maximum number of files and total file size allowed to be dropped.
- Display details about dropped files such as file name, size, type, last modified date, and image dimensions.
- Option to store only the files without image preview generation and upload them on form submission.
- Enable/disable resizing of image previews, set preferred width and height, preserve original aspect ratios.
- Individual file and total files reading progress indicators with elapsed time display.
- Included built-in imageUtil.js plugin for basic image manipulation. To enable dynamic thumbnail generation, include this script into your index.html file before the BlazorFormManager.js script.
For usage, clone the demo project on Github at https://github.com/bigabdoul/BlazorFormManager.