Install-Package BinanceDEXClient -Version 126.96.36.199
dotnet add package BinanceDEXClient --version 188.8.131.52
<PackageReference Include="BinanceDEXClient" Version="184.108.40.206" />
paket add BinanceDEXClient --version 220.127.116.11
#r "nuget: BinanceDEXClient, 18.104.22.168"
// Install BinanceDEXClient as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BinanceDEXClient&version=22.214.171.124 // Install BinanceDEXClient as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BinanceDEXClient&version=126.96.36.199
What this SDK offers:
- wallet (account) functions
- create random wallet (mnemonic, private key, address)
- restore wallet (from mnemonic)
- sign message
- Broadcast transactions to blockchain through https
- Full coverage - new order, cancel order, send coins (also multisend), freeze coin, unfreeze coin, vote
- HTTP client with full coverage of endpoints.
- Providing market data through strongly typed classes
- providing blockchain state and environment information
- provides automatic request throttling set to specific call/sec or call/minute rates per endpoint according to the api rate limits to avoid ip ban on heavy usage. (can be disabled)
- Websocket client with full coverage of streams
- provides realtime market data and account update events
- Node RPC websocket client with full coverage of transaction broadcasts, streams and informational calls
- provides all 3 types of methods for quickly submitting transactions directly to a node's RPC endpoint through a websocket channel
- provides the ability to subscribe to blockchain event streams (amino translation not included)
- provides the ability to make queries, call informational endpoints on the node (amino translation not included)
- Binance DEX specific trading utilities
- Realtime local orderbooks
- Keeps a local representation of orderbooks, creating and maintaining them automatically using the http and the websocket client
- Provides events on order book updates
- designed to be usable in multithreaded trading applications
- Orderbook skimmer
- Binance DEX performs periodic auction matching per block, resulting agressively priced, bigger orders on low liquidity markets to receive sub-optimal average price for fills. This class tries to prevent this by trying to get only the top of the book for us in every block with the best possible matching price, until we accumulate/distribute the whole amount we originally wanted.
- The class uses realtime local orderbook and the websocket client's order stream to achieve it's goal
- Realtime local orderbooks
- One client wrapper class that can be used to handle almost all trading related functions the easiest way possible
- Intuitive usage, setting up the wallet/client and sending out an order takes literally 2 lines of code
- For broadcast transactions, it provides 3 alternative methods for ensuring proper sequence number for the transaction replay protection - from highest speed to highest resiliency (default)
- the class can be safely used also in multithreaded environments
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Project upgraded to .Net standard 2.0