Core component of Backload filehandler without bundeling feature.
Backload is a professional, full featured server side file handler for ASP.NET (MVC, Web API, ASP.NET WebForms). It handles the client side jQuery File Upload Plugin from blueimp, PlUpload from Moxiecode and Fine Uploader from Widen Enterprises out of the box, but it can be easily customized to work with any client side plugin. More than 20 examples in demo packages. Continually developed and backed by the software industry.
Demo package: https://github.com/blackcity/Backload/
Licenses: Standard (free), Pro/Enterprise licenses starting from $19.90.
Install-Package Backload.Core -Version 2.2.7
dotnet add package Backload.Core --version 2.2.7
<PackageReference Include="Backload.Core" Version="2.2.7" />
paket add Backload.Core --version 2.2.7
What's new in release 2.2.7?
- Added bundled and minified client side script and style files and
- Removed ASP.NET server side bundling (depreciated in ASP.NET Core)
- Added server side event ConfigurationLoaded (First event in execution pipeline)
- Removed Web.config component registration for all target platforms (obsolete in ASP.NEt Core 1.0 projects)
- Image processing supports EXIF orientation tag
- Added fastProcessing config setting in images element
- Image processing failed to create non canvas images (#107)
- Fixed: Content type changes in config had no effect
- Linux and Mac Os X: Path not created correctly (2.2.6).
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.