dotnet add package AudioSoundRecorderApi.Trial --version 11.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package AudioSoundRecorderApi.Trial -Version 11.0.0
<PackageReference Include="AudioSoundRecorderApi.Trial" Version="11.0.0" />
paket add AudioSoundRecorderApi.Trial --version 11.0.0
#r "nuget: AudioSoundRecorderApi.Trial, 11.0.0"
// Install AudioSoundRecorderApi.Trial as a Cake Addin
// Install AudioSoundRecorderApi.Trial as a Cake Tool
Use of this component requires that you download the full "Audio Sound Recorder API for .NET" package from their website
The full downloaded package comes with extensive documentation and a lot of C# and VB.NET sample projects that help reducing the learning curve.
Audio Sound Recorder API for .NET is a .NET class that adds sound recording capabilities to multimedia applications it's designed to work directly with your sound card or with your CD player. Custom DSP effects are also supported: you can create your own DSP effects and apply them to the sound being recorded.
Derived from the experience with the Audio Sound Recorder for .NET Winforms component, this API can be used not only for developing Winforms or WPF applications but also for developing console applications, Windows services, server-side ASP.NET web applications or any other application not requiring a user interface. Thanks to COM interoperability, the API can be invoked from legacy development environments such as Visual Basic 6 and Unmanaged Visual C++ with our without MFC.
Summary of available features:
- Recording from any DirectSound, ASIO or WASAPI compatible sound card available inside the system
- Recording and exporting in several sound formats
- CD ripping of full tracks with resampling capabilities
- Ripping of predefined portion of CD tracks
- Real-time visual feedback: VU-Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum, Waveform display
- Events for reporting memory or file size occupation in real time
- Sound Activation System (automatically skips silence periods)
- CDDB database queries
- CD cover pictures retrieval through Amazon Web Services
- Restart of a stopped recording session in "Append mode", "Insert mode", "Mix mode" and -"Overwrite mode"
- Basic sound editing capabilities with possibility to export portions of sound to the clipboard
- Creation of graphic bars for custom displaying of Vu-Meters, Spectrum and Progress bars.
- Waveform analysis with support for generating the waveform bitmap
- Advanced waveform visualisation for editing purposes through the embedded Waveform Analyzer
- Support for recording directly from sound files stored on disk, memory buffer or clipboard with resampling capabilities
- Support for recording directly from Internet sites
- A background sound can be applied to the current recording session, also in loop mode
- Support for exporting to file contents of the latest recording session with resampling capabilities
- Automatic Gain Controller applied to data coming from an input channel
- Uploading of the last recording session to a FTP server
- Support for custom DSP effects
- Support for switching the output file without stopping the recording session and without loosing any sound data
|Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.
|net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-browser was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.
|netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.