New generation of Aspose Cloud SDK that allows to manipulate or convert Microsoft Project documents hosted on a cloud platform from .NET applications. It allows you to work with all aspects of a Project document including conversion. The API offers a wide range of Microsoft Project export options. The Aspose.Tasks Cloud API allows developers to convert Project documents to various formats including XML, HTML, BMP, PNG, PDF, and XSLX.
Install-Package Aspose.Tasks-Cloud -Version 19.10.0
dotnet add package Aspose.Tasks-Cloud --version 19.10.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Tasks-Cloud" Version="19.10.0" />
paket add Aspose.Tasks-Cloud --version 19.10.0
1) New feature has been released! Now you can integrate your software with MS Project Online (Project Server):
* Added new method to get info from available projects on your project online account.
* Added new method which allows you to import project from project online.
2) Work with storage is longer requires separate class - now you can do all operations with single TasksApi class.
* Added new method to download file from storage.
3) Added asynchronous implementations of all methods.
The complete list of changes can be found at https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/taskscloud/Aspose.Tasks+Cloud+19.10+Release+Notes
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 12.0.1)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.