Install-Package Aspose.3D-Cloud -Version 21.6.0
dotnet add package Aspose.3D-Cloud --version 21.6.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.3D-Cloud" Version="21.6.0" />
paket add Aspose.3D-Cloud --version 21.6.0
#r "nuget: Aspose.3D-Cloud, 21.6.0"
// Install Aspose.3D-Cloud as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Aspose.3D-Cloud&version=21.6.0 // Install Aspose.3D-Cloud as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Aspose.3D-Cloud&version=21.6.0
3D File Processing via .NET REST API
Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for .NET REST API provides you a seamless way to integrate 3D object manipulation features into your cloud-based C# & other .NET apps.
3D Processing Features
- Create 3D entities (Box, Sphere, Plane, Torus, Cylinder).
- Perform the processing of 3D models and attributes.
- Perform transformation, translation, rotation & scaling of 3D objects.
- Conversion of 3D files to another format.
- Convert the whole of the 3D file or convert a specific part only.
- Extract 3D scenes and export them to various formats.
- Perform parametric modeling, 3D modeling & data processing.
- Create a cloud-based folder structure & perform cloud-based conversion of 3D files.
- Extract raw data or 3D content from a password-protected 3D PDF file.
- Supports working with triangulate meshes, triangulate whole or part of the 3D scene.
- Address nodes by object addressing path or remove nodes with attached light or camera.
- Remove 3D objects from a scene.
Read & Write 3D Formats
AMF, 3DS, RVM, DRC, DAE, DXF, FBX, OBJ, PDF, PLY, STL, U3D, GLTF, HTML
Read 3D Formats
JT, X, 3MF, ASE
You do not need to install anything to get started with Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for .NET. Just create an account at Aspose for Cloud and get your application information.
Install-Package Aspose.3D-Cloud from the Package Manager Console in Visual Studio to fetch & reference Aspose.3D assembly in your project. If you already have Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for .NET and want to upgrade it, please execute
Update-Package Aspose.3D-Cloud to get the latest version.
Please check the GitHub Repository for common usage scenarios.
|.NET Framework||net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.