Install-Package AppboyPlatform.Universal.Release -Version 2.0.3
dotnet add package AppboyPlatform.Universal.Release --version 2.0.3
<PackageReference Include="AppboyPlatform.Universal.Release" Version="2.0.3" />
paket add AppboyPlatform.Universal.Release --version 2.0.3
#r "nuget: AppboyPlatform.Universal.Release, 2.0.3"
// Install AppboyPlatform.Universal.Release as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=AppboyPlatform.Universal.Release&version=2.0.3 // Install AppboyPlatform.Universal.Release as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=AppboyPlatform.Universal.Release&version=2.0.3
Appboy SDK for Windows Store, Windows Phone 8.1+, and UWP Apps
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Adds Appboy.SharedInstance.PushManager.LogPushNotificationOpened method to support logging opens in the background. Fixes regression.
- Adds handling for a race condition when setting the same attribute quickly in succession.
- Adds improved automatic dispatch handling.
- Adds TLS 1.2 support for Windows Store and Windows Phone 8.1 apps.
- Removes UI elements from the SDK - support for analytics and push remains
- Removes error log accessing Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindow.get_Bounds()
- Locks Lex.db dependency to 1.2.5
- Adds persistence of deviceId to prevent hardware changes from changing the deviceId.
- Adds methods SetCustomAttributeArray, RemoveFromCustomAttributeArray, and AddToCustomAttributeArray. These methods can be used to set or modify custom attributes arrays that can be used for filtering and segmentation in the Appboy dashboard.
For example, watched_genres = [comedy, horror, drama].
- Adds "appboy" as a reserved prefix that may not have be a prefix for the keys of custom events or attributes. For example, "appboyKey" is now an invalid custom attribute key.
- Adds a new setCustomAttribute override that accepts a DateTime.
- Fixes slideup bug (slideup not showing) for Unity integrations. However, Appboy will soon release a fully supported Windows Unity plugin, which should then be used to integrate Appboy in Windows Unity projects.
- Refactors the sample projects to use a shared project (.shproj).
- Adds SetFacebookUser and SetTwitterUser methods on the AppboyUser to enable social integration in the Appboy dashboard.
- This is a continuation of the AppboyPlatform.Store.Release package, now supporting Windows Phone 8.1 as well.